Friday, April 18, 2014

Red Violet Hair

New Hair!
It's suppose to be a 5RV (Redken's Shades EQ). But since my hair was a level 10 blonde (bleach blonde) with faded pink and purple patches we (the lovely Hannah who did my hair at the school and the instructor) had to fill it with a red. It was quite a dark red so we went ahead and put a dark-ish violet on top of that. And that's how I got this. Very similar to the 5RV only more on the purple side and a bit lighter.
It looks black-ish purple hair. Which is true. In poor and darker lighting it'll look blackish with a purple/red tint.
In sunlight it'll have more red showing. So it'll look like a red-violet. I absolutely love this color. I feel like it makes my eye color look cool. More red and orange in my eyes now.
I also went ahead and filled a fake freckles makeup tutorial but I'm not sure if it'll ever be posted because the bad yellow lighting in my room may have made it hard to see. It's a very natural looking freckle look so it's not meant to stand out and look off or bold which is why it may not show up well in the video. I'll have to look soon.
I also filmed a grunge cat eye look to go along with it.
Here are more of the colors my hair looks in the sunlight by the way. More reddish see? In artificial/florescent light it's more on the purple side. That black patch is slightly odd, I feel like it was the way the light hit my hair and the layers shadowed the others, although yes, my hair does get darker at the ends more blackish even in the sunlight ~and I am wearing extensions~ so that may be why.

No comments:

Post a Comment